Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 17d
Posted

Does anybody have the Auxillary Audio Plug-in option? If so where exactly is the hole? Any photos would be much appreciated as I would like this option but not if it spoils the BA's nice dash... Thanks.

  • SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Outer east - Melbourne
Posted

No pic 'cause I dont have a car...but I believe it is next to the aux power socket which lives under the tissue holder.

  • Code Monkey
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 17d
  • Location: Canberra, ACT
Posted

My Aux Plug-in is still on back order, but once its installed, I'll post some pics for you.

Guest LionHeart
  • Guests
Posted

It is under the tissue holder..

Secondly, not worth it.. Sound Quality was poor when I plugged my sony into it...

Back to the 6 stack

:thumbsup:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 17d
Posted

Thanks guys, how bad was the sound quality? maybe it was just the line you were using? I'm thinking it would be great to have mp3's running for a long trip!

Guest esky
  • Guests
Posted
It is under the tissue holder..

Secondly, not worth it.. Sound Quality was poor when I plugged my sony into it...

Back to the 6 stack

:thumbsup:

I use it a bit, but the quality isn't that good.

Save the $30 and buy some blank CDs for the 6stack.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted

How can the sound quality of the plug-in be any different to the head unit? Surely you mean the quality of output from the aux device??? If you have poor output to the plug-in, then of course your head unit can only reproduce sound of the quality it recieves.

  • SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Outer east - Melbourne
Posted
How can the sound quality of the plug-in be any different to the head unit? Surely you mean the quality of output from the aux device??? If you have poor output to the plug-in, then of course your head unit can only reproduce sound of the quality it recieves.

I'm with you Turbo6man.

if the quality is so bad it is probably 'cause the input signal is either crappy or the level is too high saturating the preamp. try turning down the level of the o/p of the mp3 player or whatever it is you have plugged in.

remebber also RTFM...what does the manual say for max input signal and what does the mp3 device say regarding (min) o/p.

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

Connecting my Sony NETMD via a tape adaptor to the AU worked perfectly the sound was crystal clear and really good. Im getting this AUX input installed on my 3000kms service. So ill let you know how it sounds then. Im pretty sure it will be very good.

Guest Phantom
  • Guests
Posted

Hey CJ.

Mine is due for 3K service but I've been told not to bother as they don't do anything.

Apparently they jack it up, check to see if anything has fallen off underneath then let it down and give it back. Have you heard any different?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...