Guest Guests Posted 09/01/09 05:31 AM Posted 09/01/09 05:31 AM Could someone please do a quick chop for me? I just want these wheels in white if possible...Thanks alot, Dean
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 09/01/09 05:45 AM Posted 09/01/09 05:45 AM I keep telling you mate, keep them Black.
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 09/01/09 06:06 AM Posted 09/01/09 06:06 AM So cruel!
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 09/01/09 06:07 AM Posted 09/01/09 06:07 AM "his name is... Raaallpfh!!"
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 09/01/09 06:09 AM Posted 09/01/09 06:09 AM LOL... I agree. After having white wheels on my old car, you dont wanna go there. Plus your F6 looks hot as is...
Guest Guests Posted 09/01/09 06:17 AM Posted 09/01/09 06:17 AM I keep telling you mate, keep them Black.Haha cock I just want a change so any serious choppers post away
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/01/09 07:13 AM Posted 09/01/09 07:13 AM Loose the wing and dump it mate, will look tough as.That or get it painted venom or something
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 09/01/09 07:16 AM Posted 09/01/09 07:16 AM I agree. A car colour change should fix it for sure.
Guest Guests Posted 09/01/09 07:24 AM Posted 09/01/09 07:24 AM Already had a boot with no wing or badges off the old car but the panel shop couldn't match the colour close enough for me. Want to drop it lower also but don't want the headaches with diff/cv's/axles etc... Been there, done that :banghead:Venom is the worst T colour ever
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/01/09 07:28 AM Posted 09/01/09 07:28 AM Venom is the worst T colour ever I'll pretend I didn't see that...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now