Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/01/09 10:04 AM Posted 04/01/09 10:04 AM Hi all just wondering if anybody has had their interior changed to full Leather and where they went and how much it was. Im in Melbourne and have tried to do a couple of searches but have come up empty.CheersBrad
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 04/01/09 10:33 AM Posted 04/01/09 10:33 AM (edited) Hi all just wondering if anybody has had their interior changed to full Leather and where they went and how much it was. Im in Melbourne and have tried to do a couple of searches but have come up empty.CheersBradTry Blackman & Son's. They are in Moorabbin. They do factory fit leather for Ford already. When I had my old purple car I was looking at have them do an interior for me but I never got around to it. From memory though it was a couple of years ago it was around 2k fitted.Hope that helps.Jack Edited 04/01/09 10:34 AM by XR6T8_U
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 04/01/09 10:34 AM Posted 04/01/09 10:34 AM Try FTG Auto Salvage.
Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/01/09 07:30 AM Author Posted 05/01/09 07:30 AM Try Blackman & Son's. They are in Moorabbin. They do factory fit leather for Ford already. When I had my old purple car I was looking at have them do an interior for me but I never got around to it. From memory though it was a couple of years ago it was around 2k fitted.Hope that helps.Jack Thanks mate, sent an email with request they have quoted me $2200 for all seats and door trims full leather and logos.CheersBrad
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 05/01/09 08:28 AM Posted 05/01/09 08:28 AM Good stuff mate, when I was looking they were excellent to deal with. What colours are you looking at doing? Something wild?Jack
PSIFRK Member 312 Member For: 19y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/01/09 08:52 AM Posted 05/01/09 08:52 AM I have ford leather for sale front and rear seat (not door trims but wouldn't cost much to get it done) if your after it? do you have a BA or BF?
Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/01/09 09:58 AM Author Posted 05/01/09 09:58 AM Good stuff mate, when I was looking they were excellent to deal with. What colours are you looking at doing? Something wild?Jack Not really wild but similar pattern to like a phoon has nice black or charcoal leather with purple stitching instead of the whiteish grey that the phoon has with the XR logo in purple but also with turbo embroided in red under the XR logo like how the turbo badge is on the back of the car.Thanks mate but just getting an idea of prices at this stage. Any spare cash is going under the bonnet right now.Cheers
Tolgz Member 36 Member For: 22y 8m 3d Posted 13/01/09 10:28 AM Posted 13/01/09 10:28 AM PSIFRK ive got a BF and im after some leather interior. how do I get in contact with you?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now