Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 05/01/09 09:18 AM Posted 05/01/09 09:18 AM Better...pedantic go look it up.. ....wheres iTec and the Voodoo Child...
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 05/01/09 10:59 PM Posted 05/01/09 10:59 PM
Guest Guests Posted 05/01/09 11:35 PM Posted 05/01/09 11:35 PM Just a little bit of lumpiness in that one
bdave351 Member 81 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Posted 06/01/09 01:12 AM Posted 06/01/09 01:12 AM Gawd I need some private time after that lumpiness.........and here I was hitting the link thinking it was the famed nipples, but it was even MORE exciting. *owning a xr6t vaccum cleaner causes rumble envy*
GCTXR6 Member 295 Member For: 18y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: CANNINGVALE wa Posted 06/01/09 03:32 AM Posted 06/01/09 03:32 AM will do im still in syd till tmorrow arvo are we cough cough alowed to put up tity shots ????? No nipples mate....it upsets Dags So you want him to post nipples? :titwave:so is that a yes or a no
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 06/01/09 03:32 AM Posted 06/01/09 03:32 AM yeha I went to nats this year as well and I agree tha it did not have the same feel as pervious years!! I have already entered powercruise as well has muzza cann't wait for it!! it's better then christmas!!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 06/01/09 03:57 AM Posted 06/01/09 03:57 AM so is that a yes or a no I think what dags means is that you should PM him the pictures and he can decide if they are forum worthy or not....and while you're there send em to me...
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/01/09 05:34 AM Posted 06/01/09 05:34 AM I'll have a bit of that too
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 06/01/09 06:54 AM Posted 06/01/09 06:54 AM I can also make very hard decisions so send em over here too
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now