f6rspec Banned 124 Member For: 18y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 31/12/08 04:41 AM Posted 31/12/08 04:41 AM I bought the car 7 month ago it has 311rwkw I need too buy a new intercooler and plenum to hit the 350+ I hope rapid or nizpro has a special soon like 50% off sale.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 31/12/08 05:29 AM Posted 31/12/08 05:29 AM Gotta say first that Ego would have to be the best colour. Rims I'm unsure of but everyone to their own. Can't see any heavy discounts soon good luck with the car mate.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 31/12/08 05:34 AM Posted 31/12/08 05:34 AM EGO > best50% off... you might be waiting for a while
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 7m 24d Posted 31/12/08 05:45 AM Posted 31/12/08 05:45 AM I think the rims look awesome on this car. Usually not a fan of them but on this car and at that ride height I think it looks tops!
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/12/08 05:50 AM Posted 31/12/08 05:50 AM Looks awesome!
THRU5T Green Machine Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/12/08 06:06 AM Posted 31/12/08 06:06 AM Nice F6 mate, and I like the mags looks
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 31/12/08 08:13 AM Posted 31/12/08 08:13 AM Car looks fookin sweet dude! Love it...They the GMAX wheels yeh? I think they look great.I was lookin at em for my ute. Only reason I didnt grab em is that I wasnt sure how they would look against silver, but they stand out a treat against the ego.What modz you done for the 311 and who has done your tuning?Where abouts in Perth are you?
forced Member 97 Member For: 20y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: south australia Posted 31/12/08 08:34 AM Posted 31/12/08 08:34 AM hi there love ya plates got the exact same on my f6rpec .just letting u know you dont need to buy plenum to make 350 just cooler .my ute made 375 on stock intake and ive seen bigger numbers on stock ones
xa-mont Member 243 Member For: 18y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Bairnsdale, Victoria Posted 31/12/08 09:17 AM Posted 31/12/08 09:17 AM looks great f6rspec, I absolutely LOVE ego
tig Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: kenthurst, Sydney Posted 31/12/08 09:48 AM Posted 31/12/08 09:48 AM Looks fantastic mate, another ego fan and driver here too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now