Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

I love shoving stuff in that space too much, its just too convenient

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aus.Vic.Melb
Posted (edited)
I love shoving stuff in that space too much, its just too convenient

Is there are place that you dont love shoving stuff into :snf (51)::blush::omg:

To stop spamming this tread I have created a new one with a few pics of the build

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=53051

Edited by Ghia
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

I can think of one in particular.... but lets not go there....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...