Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

got my T lowered the other week, 1.5 front 2 at the back, with my 20s its no where near were I want it to sit, I want it tuckin in the rear, am I better of gettin these springs compressed or sellin em n buyin new ones?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Vic
Posted

I had mine done a few weeks also, wasn't happy at first but after a while they slowy compressed now they sit nicely,

Give them a little while,

Cheers Dalesy

  • Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisvages, Capalaba
Posted

can always get the grinder out and snip snip

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

yeah I dont think its gunna settle that much thatl itl make the difference im after lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

They wont drop that much after time. Maybe 5mm or so...

Russ

  • BIGRED
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sth East Melb
Posted

compress the ones u have....dont chop them. ive got compressed ford springs in the back of mine and sits perfect.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

did you jus take em to a suspension shop n get it done? how much was it? if you dont mind my asking

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: S.E Melb
Posted

its about 60-70 bucks a set to get them compressed

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Ipswich, QLD
Posted

I had 20's on my F6 with a set of SSL king springs compress 2.5 inches - this made the body of the car sit just over the top of the rim.

Note: being that low will flog out your CV boots in about 3000k's - that's all it took to f*ck mine and I had to replace them, and I also then raised the car up and the shocks were starting to go.

GL.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...