MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/12/08 02:58 AM Posted 26/12/08 02:58 AM got my T lowered the other week, 1.5 front 2 at the back, with my 20s its no where near were I want it to sit, I want it tuckin in the rear, am I better of gettin these springs compressed or sellin em n buyin new ones?
cole trickle Legacy Donating Member 237 Member For: 20y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 26/12/08 05:11 AM Posted 26/12/08 05:11 AM I had mine done a few weeks also, wasn't happy at first but after a while they slowy compressed now they sit nicely,Give them a little while, Cheers Dalesy
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 26/12/08 05:24 AM Posted 26/12/08 05:24 AM can always get the grinder out and snip snip
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/12/08 05:27 AM Author Posted 26/12/08 05:27 AM yeah I dont think its gunna settle that much thatl itl make the difference im after lol
Russ F6 Member 641 Member For: 21y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 26/12/08 05:27 AM Posted 26/12/08 05:27 AM They wont drop that much after time. Maybe 5mm or so... Russ
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 26/12/08 05:32 AM Posted 26/12/08 05:32 AM compress the ones u have....dont chop them. ive got compressed ford springs in the back of mine and sits perfect.
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/12/08 05:40 AM Author Posted 26/12/08 05:40 AM did you jus take em to a suspension shop n get it done? how much was it? if you dont mind my asking
SIKXE8 Member 100 Member For: 18y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: S.E Melb Posted 29/12/08 08:07 AM Posted 29/12/08 08:07 AM its about 60-70 bucks a set to get them compressed
Moose Member 185 Member For: 18y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Ipswich, QLD Posted 10/01/09 02:49 AM Posted 10/01/09 02:49 AM I had 20's on my F6 with a set of SSL king springs compress 2.5 inches - this made the body of the car sit just over the top of the rim.Note: being that low will flog out your CV boots in about 3000k's - that's all it took to f*ck mine and I had to replace them, and I also then raised the car up and the shocks were starting to go.GL.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now