Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Your House
Posted

I actually don't mind it, would look mint slammed a nice set of big rims...

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I'd have to say the VE Wagon looks heaps better

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand, Palmerston North
Posted

I think its f*cken sexy I'd buy one ... have always wondered why ford havn't brought something out to compete with holdens sports wagons and there crewmans. If ford brought out a crewman type ute I'd definately buy one handy having tray but annoying not being able to carry passengers

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 15d
  • Location: Geelong Victoria
Posted (edited)

The Crewman was a sales failure, which is why they don't make them anymore. Why would Ford follow suit making a dual cab that doesn't sell?

Edited by Dagabond
quote removed.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...