BWST_XR6T Member 25 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Maddington Perth WA Posted 21/12/08 11:55 AM Posted 21/12/08 11:55 AM (edited) has anyone got pictures of, own, or seen a blits bodykits 'race' style front bar fitted to a BA/BF xr6t? from the picture on the website (which is currently not working so I cannot post a pic up) it looks a bit try hard V8 supercars, but I'll reserve final judgement till I get a better look at it.cheers, shaunedit: can someone please move this for me, I'm a douche with a capital BAG Edited 21/12/08 11:58 AM by BWST_XR6T
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Posted 22/12/08 11:48 AM Posted 22/12/08 11:48 AM (edited) I was looking for the same thing before, couldnt fine any though! This is the picture your talking about ye: Edited 22/12/08 11:48 AM by RATED X
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 22/12/08 11:50 AM Posted 22/12/08 11:50 AM (edited) that thing is hiddeous Edited 22/12/08 11:52 AM by onboost
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 22/12/08 12:04 PM Posted 22/12/08 12:04 PM (edited) looks like a snow shovel MR PLOW anyone.....? lol Edited 22/12/08 12:08 PM by XRDOSE
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 22/12/08 12:17 PM Posted 22/12/08 12:17 PM Was with a mate, he was picking his car up from Bresciani Racing and a yellow/citric T was parked outside and I think it had the same front bar.. Looked like poo IMO.. Loved his Brembos though...
BWST_XR6T Member 25 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Maddington Perth WA Posted 23/12/08 07:12 AM Author Posted 23/12/08 07:12 AM yeah that's the one. the main thing I was interested in was possibly more air flow into the intercooler. but not gonna look like a tool trying to do so.ah well...lol at snow plow
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 23/12/08 07:18 AM Posted 23/12/08 07:18 AM I know my cooler pipes only just fit into my front bar and it doesnt look like they would fit in that one. where the fog lights use to be looks like it cuts in to much for the pipes to squeeze past, and plus it looks sh!t
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now