rhys86 Legacy Donating Member 443 Member For: 19y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 14/12/08 05:59 AM Posted 14/12/08 05:59 AM (edited) Well my T5 finally sh*t itself after a few months of torture. Thank god it was only a couple of kays from home. I ended up not having any gears left, just made horrible noises and locked up. Luckly I had the car booked at CV for the c4 conversion but it has to happen a bit earlier now. Just now I will have to tow it up. It was a sorry sight seeing th epoor car on the back of a tow truck but sh*t happens. Edited 14/12/08 06:01 AM by rhys86
Ryan Legacy Donating Member 235 Member For: 18y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/12/08 06:19 AM Posted 14/12/08 06:19 AM sh*t mate not good at all!Hope it all gets better with the coming C4!any photos of the carnage? yes im sad but hey...
rhys86 Legacy Donating Member 443 Member For: 19y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 14/12/08 06:26 AM Author Posted 14/12/08 06:26 AM I have some fun photos I will get them onto the computer and post them for you.
Guest SixTApeal Guests Posted 14/12/08 07:16 AM Posted 14/12/08 07:16 AM must b that time of the yr...I had my T5 giv way on me last week.After a bunch of enquiries including -Ford $10,000 fitted 5 speed -Mal Wood, all billet/6 speed mustang internals gearbox and 11" clutch fitted $11500-2nd hand 6 speed typhoon box/clutch/flywheel/shifter $3000 + $500 for fitting and oil a finally chose the last optionso wat did u end up goin for and how much ?
rhys86 Legacy Donating Member 443 Member For: 19y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 14/12/08 10:34 AM Author Posted 14/12/08 10:34 AM I decided I wanted an auto and I went with a C4. The priice is a fair bit more than the option you went for and without going into the exact price it would be closer to your first option as mentioned above. Not cheap but I suppose its my money
Guest SixTApeal Guests Posted 14/12/08 11:17 AM Posted 14/12/08 11:17 AM definately mate, your car/money your choice!! Hope it all goes well for ya ..
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Location: Perth WA Posted 14/12/08 11:47 PM Posted 14/12/08 11:47 PM must b that time of the yr...I had my T5 giv way on me last week.After a bunch of enquiries including -Ford $10,000 fitted 5 speed -Mal Wood, all billet/6 speed mustang internals gearbox and 11" clutch fitted $11500-2nd hand 6 speed typhoon box/clutch/flywheel/shifter $3000 + $500 for fitting and oil a finally chose the last optionso wat did u end up goin for and how much ?ROFL @ 1st option!!
Guest Guests Posted 15/12/08 12:07 AM Posted 15/12/08 12:07 AM I would've gone with the first option from Fraud personally... Can't beat the T5 at a bargain price like that
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 2m Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 15/12/08 12:10 AM Posted 15/12/08 12:10 AM Typical Ford.It would wanna have diamond encrusted syncros at that price.
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Location: Perth WA Posted 15/12/08 12:37 AM Posted 15/12/08 12:37 AM .. diamond synchros and spurt out A grade coke and top shelf hookers everytime you changed gear!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now