Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wollongong
Posted (edited)

Well my T5 finally sh*t itself after a few months of torture. Thank god it was only a couple of kays from home. I ended up not having any gears left, just made horrible noises and locked up. Luckly I had the car booked at CV for the c4 conversion but it has to happen a bit earlier now. Just now I will have to tow it up. It was a sorry sight seeing th epoor car on the back of a tow truck but sh*t happens.

Edited by rhys86
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

sh*t mate not good at all!

Hope it all gets better with the coming C4!

any photos of the carnage? yes im sad but hey...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wollongong
Posted

I have some fun photos I will get them onto the computer and post them for you.

Guest SixTApeal
  • Guests
Posted

must b that time of the yr...I had my T5 giv way on me last week.

After a bunch of enquiries including

-Ford $10,000 fitted 5 speed

-Mal Wood, all billet/6 speed mustang internals gearbox and 11" clutch fitted $11500

-2nd hand 6 speed typhoon box/clutch/flywheel/shifter $3000 + $500 for fitting and oil

a finally chose the last option

so wat did u end up goin for and how much ?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wollongong
Posted

I decided I wanted an auto and I went with a C4. The priice is a fair bit more than the option you went for and without going into the exact price it would be closer to your first option as mentioned above. Not cheap but I suppose its my money

Guest SixTApeal
  • Guests
Posted

definately mate, your car/money your choice!!

Hope it all goes well for ya ..

  • 12" member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 17d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted
must b that time of the yr...I had my T5 giv way on me last week.

After a bunch of enquiries including

-Ford $10,000 fitted 5 speed

-Mal Wood, all billet/6 speed mustang internals gearbox and 11" clutch fitted $11500

-2nd hand 6 speed typhoon box/clutch/flywheel/shifter $3000 + $500 for fitting and oil

a finally chose the last option

so wat did u end up goin for and how much ?

ROFL @ 1st option!!

Posted

I would've gone with the first option from Fraud personally... Can't beat the T5 at a bargain price like that :stupid:

  • Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay
Posted

Typical Ford.

It would wanna have diamond encrusted syncros at that price.

  • 12" member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 17d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted

.. diamond synchros and spurt out A grade coke and top shelf hookers everytime you changed gear!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...