tongueboy Member 457 Member For: 23y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Tamworth, Armidale NSW Posted 04/08/03 02:20 PM Posted 04/08/03 02:20 PM :clover: Going to Port Macquarie last Saturday to have a look at a unit and was going through Johns River coming out of an 80 zone into a 90 zone and was nabbed by a highway patrol copper doing 101kph. I said to the missus I've been done and sure enough he has wheeled the piston slapper and has pulled me over. The copper tells me my speed I was doing and says because the area is a black spot he has to book me. I say fair enough and then he says I got a job to do I gotta go and lets me off with a warning! 8 o'clock in the morning and get let off! WOW! Then the missus tells me I can get her a present to the value of $203!! Won but lost
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 05/08/03 12:19 AM Posted 05/08/03 12:19 AM Don't ya jus luv it.
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/08/03 01:08 AM Posted 05/08/03 01:08 AM lucky you mate, I never got off that easy
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 05/08/03 01:19 AM Posted 05/08/03 01:19 AM Nice!Think you should at least get a present that you will both enjoy...lol. After all, that was incredibly arsy, you have to admit. Should earn good luck points at least.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 05/08/03 01:41 AM Posted 05/08/03 01:41 AM Buy a Lotto ticket while your at it!! :lol:
MattB Member 169 Member For: 23y 8m 14d Location: Canberra Posted 05/08/03 01:54 AM Posted 05/08/03 01:54 AM Well at least you're better off than one of my mates. His wife's policy is that if he gets a speeding fine, she forces him to buy a pressie worth twice the value of the speeding fine
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Location: Brisbane Posted 05/08/03 02:35 AM Posted 05/08/03 02:35 AM Buy a Lotto ticket while your at it!! :lol: He's already won the lotto - to the tune of $203....
AMoffat Member 744 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Posted 05/08/03 03:25 AM Posted 05/08/03 03:25 AM I know that area pretty well, it's heavily patrolled, then what area of the Pacific Highway isn't these days.I got a speed ing ticket sent to me - my car was nabbed doing 114 klms hour past a stationary/permanent speed camera at 4.15pm on a weekday. We all travel past this camera every day.My wife was driving with the brain in neutral and foot somewhat depressed. You can sign away that it wasn't you and they'll send the fine to the culprit. This I did.
Guest smithy Guests Posted 06/08/03 08:12 AM Posted 06/08/03 08:12 AM He's already won the lotto - to the tune of $203.... He hasn't but his wife has
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now