Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Your House
Posted

your all talk mr... :blush:

  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 19y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Macksville NSW.
Posted

Ok kiddies :bopp: .....now we've finished poking at one another....how about some ideas on a date for this run??

I'm on call over the weekend of 28/29 Nov so that blows that one.....and my wife's 60th is on 13 Dec..

So I'm thinking about Friday 5th Dec.....how does that suit ?

Option 1.

Caltex Heathcote, old Princes hwy, W/gong Maccas (although I don't know how we'd go with parking), or the Lighthouse, Albion Pk, Mac. Pass to Robertson pie shop........???

Option 2.

Caltex Heathcote, old hwy, coast road, Maccas or Lighthouse, down Princes Hwy to Kiama, back through Jamberoo road to Albion Pk, then up to Mac. Pass.....???

Come on guys......I'm open to suggestions..... :3gears:

  • Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Your House
Posted
:bopp: lol I never plan ahead, so give me a place n date and I'll try be there... :3gears:
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kellyville, Sydney
Posted

Im just a tag along, someone else organise and I just show up and reap all the benefits.

But a friday night is best for me, saturday is my drinking night :bringiton:

  • Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay
Posted

Friday the 5th suits me. The rest of December is taken up with all the Xmas bullsh1t.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Friday the 5th is no good for me got someone flying over from SA to come & look at the car. Might rock up in something else if that's alright with everyone, depending what I buy in the interim & whether or not it would keep up on the cruise lol.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kellyville, Sydney
Posted
Friday the 5th is no good for me got someone flying over from SA to come & look at the car. Might rock up in something else if that's alright with everyone, depending what I buy in the interim & whether or not it would keep up on the cruise lol.

Should just bring em on the cruise as the test drive, not many better ways to see how gooder condition the things in.

And if were doin a cruise on the 5th count me in

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I think his plan is to be half way back to SA by the time the cruise is on lol.

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 19y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Macksville NSW.
Posted (edited)

Well, I guess that's a couple of others to make sure I don't get lonely......

I'd like to get some thoughts on wether to go down the highway to Kiama then cut across to Albion park...

Or....just stick to our normal route..eg; W/gong, Albion park and Mac. pass......?

Edited by BionicXR6T
  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

OPTION 2 :spoton: :spoton: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

As the late Big Kev would say "Im excited!!!!" :3gears:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...