straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 20/11/08 11:28 AM Author Posted 20/11/08 11:28 AM Steph, would the effect of the launch cream be increased if I also put it in the diff? I am very keen to hear. Also, my mate has a VH 253 single spinner, he cant get any traction on his bald kelly chargers in the wet, should I get a couple of tubes for him too?In one word, most definitely. When applied in the diff, it will form itself into a mini-spool. So this answers both of your questions. I'll put you down for 1000?
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 20/11/08 01:42 PM Posted 20/11/08 01:42 PM "Made in a factory"
ralfus90 Member 769 Member For: 18y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: under a rock perth wa Posted 21/11/08 05:48 AM Posted 21/11/08 05:48 AM I dunno, but I reckon I did a good job, with the help of rufus ofcourse...some ppl just cant see the funny side sometimes..haha well played sir.....now to topic at hand...will it help my 26 second vh shave a couple of tenths at the track?
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 07/05/09 01:35 AM Author Posted 07/05/09 01:35 AM Oops sorry mate, didn't answer this question. To answer your question as succinctly as possible, yes. It will probably also shave some material from most of the drive line components. How's the piston slap in said 26 sec VH?
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/05/09 01:03 PM Posted 23/05/09 01:03 PM Why are you all making fun of, obviously a great product. Just read the packet its "made in a factory"
Snaps Member 79 Member For: 17y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/05/09 01:44 PM Posted 23/05/09 01:44 PM Steph, would the effect of the launch cream be increased if I also put it in the diff? I am very keen to hear. Also, my mate has a VH 253 single spinner, he cant get any traction on his bald kelly chargers in the wet, should I get a couple of tubes for him too? I almost pissed myself when I read that.
John_K Legacy Donating Member 438 Member For: 17y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/05/09 02:07 PM Posted 23/05/09 02:07 PM bwahahaha.... that's some funny sh!t !
Howsee Legacy Donating Member 785 Member For: 18y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Carindale, Brisbane Posted 23/05/09 02:08 PM Posted 23/05/09 02:08 PM funny as hell
tig Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: kenthurst, Sydney Posted 24/05/09 08:56 AM Posted 24/05/09 08:56 AM Ah, I thought it said lunch in a tube . Would have bought some of that.
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 24/05/09 11:57 AM Author Posted 24/05/09 11:57 AM lol. yeah if it was that, I wouldn't have let the secret out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now