[wa] Motorplex Lane Booking

XR06T

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 22d
um sorry if this sounds dumb cant seem to find the exact detials? I think I saw 15th december if so that's a monday if someone can confirm exact day and datei will be in cheers :)

Yep there is Monday nights also. I think its every second Monday to be exact but someone else will confirm.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 22d
oh ok then?? didnt know that cool is it quieter on mondays as I only got 2 runs all night on wednesday

Last week we had about 7 runs on Wednesday and it was pretty packed.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6d
um sorry if this sounds dumb cant seem to find the exact detials? I think I saw 15th december if so that's a monday if someone can confirm exact day and datei will be in cheers :)

Pretty sure that Dean was going with the 22nd December for this. they have really cut down on the number of MM's this season...

Phil mark got 4 runs on Wednesday night. Did you arrive a bit late to only get 2 or did you have an issue??

The last MM I did I parked up cause I was sick of it/ You can only hope that this is the case again.. ( cross ya fingers!!)

The one following is the 29th Dec might not be too bad numbers wise if anybody wanted a run

D

• Member For: 15y 5m 16d

I dont have an XR6T just yet (still looking to sell the pulsar) but would you mind if I came along to??

I wont be the fastest down the track but I wouldnt mind seeing just how fast some of your cars are :bravo:

You can come down mate but the lane will only be open to XR6T's at this stage :spoton:

Phil, it is on the 22nd of December & Mystery Monday's aren't run every second Monday as per last season, they are randomly spread across the year. Check the Motorplex site for full details...

Dean (03XR6T)

Mark (Lil_Bodes)

Deonie (Lil_Bodes)

Adrian (Adrian6t)

Peter (RapidF6)

Kieran (XR06T)

Ross (Tinyplums)

Steve (chubbzilla)

Goran (DRTYBOOST)

Justin (WARCHILD)

Mat (Mat) - You're on the list now so there's no turning back :beerchug:

Russ (R_Ute)

Phil (Philbaxr6t)

Aaron (AaronXR)

Will still be collecting deposits at the end of the month guys so I'll pm everyone on the list either 30/11 or 01/12 :thumbsup:

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 15y 9m 3d
Long sleeves, long pants, helmet, roadworthy car, drivers license, $40 & yourself of course.

I may be in,

see what time I can pull with tune only before the rest of the work

Should've mentioned earlier... Only open to BA/F's :riaa:

Na just kidding mate. Might as well come down for a squirt to see what she'll do with tune only. I'm interested myself :spit: