UTE364 Member 4 Member For: 17y 11m 1d Posted 09/11/08 11:23 PM Posted 09/11/08 11:23 PM Guys, I too am a forum owner and operator, and know how frustrating it is when people register, just to sell their crap. I understand the 25 post minimum required on this forum (great idea, I might impose the same on my forum) and I emailed the 'admin' email address on Friday asking for permission to do this, but have not heard back yet (they'll probably delete this on sight). I really do apologise. I used to frequent this forum a few years ago daily but have since forgotten that log in, and the email used on that account is now defunct, so cannot retrieve passwords to log in using that account anymore. OK, that aside, I have an unbelievable offer for ute owners.I have AU/BA hard covers that I'm clearing out for cost. As well as Tonneau Spoilers and BA sedan spoilers.All are painted, all prices include Aust wide deliveryI have set up all details on this linkhttp://www.proutes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12617I have also set it up so that you don't need to be a registered member to read all the info.I either clear these parts at cost, or we cut them in half and throw them in the bin. I took this on to pass it onto people like us, who live through doing stuff to our cars.Great opportunity to the members of this forum,
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 10/11/08 01:20 AM Posted 10/11/08 01:20 AM Stevo @ those prices it would be down right criminal of us to move hide or delete this thread!!Anyone looking for a hard cover ought to jump at this opportunity!! Besides you drive a pretty decent ute...
Guest Guests Posted 10/11/08 01:28 AM Posted 10/11/08 01:28 AM Fark them prices are good!If I had a ute I'd be all over one like white on rice
UTE364 Member 4 Member For: 17y 11m 1d Posted 10/11/08 01:33 AM Author Posted 10/11/08 01:33 AM thanks Dagabond....
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 10/11/08 03:05 AM Posted 10/11/08 03:05 AM sh*t mate those are awesome prices!!
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 10/11/08 03:13 AM Posted 10/11/08 03:13 AM (edited) Any chance of getting one in Lightning Strike Silver at all?Where abouts are the covers located (eg where are you sending them from)?Cheers - Scott! Edited 10/11/08 03:13 AM by Dirty32
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 10/11/08 03:44 AM Posted 10/11/08 03:44 AM that's an awesome price!
Guest Guests Posted 10/11/08 05:56 AM Posted 10/11/08 05:56 AM Any chance of getting one in Lightning Strike Silver at all?Where abouts are the covers located (eg where are you sending them from)?Cheers - Scott!Prices include postage so does it really matter??
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 10/11/08 06:24 AM Posted 10/11/08 06:24 AM Yeh lol, didnt think of that hahaha... Spose it doesnt.
xr6turboman Legacy Donating Member 588 Member For: 18y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand, Palmerston North Posted 10/11/08 06:41 AM Posted 10/11/08 06:41 AM F@#!#K WHY CAN"T YOU BE IN NEW ZEALAND I'd definately be ordering one if you where :( :( :( :( amazing prices
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now