Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • disgruntled member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glen Waverley
Posted
I've had a reliable source for a while now and every now and then I'll have a week where it's pretty much all I drink.

Good sh*t.

:spoton: USA foods in morrabin is he best for it, I buy slabs n slabs of the stuff, doctor pepper rules!! lol

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

we used to drink it at uni, cos at the time they had a competition where one in 3 won a free drink, and we sometimes won like 5 free drinks in a row after only buying the first one :) poor uni student techniques ftw!

  • disgruntled member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glen Waverley
Posted

love your style, that sorta sh*t is stock for poor uni students isnt it lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Druitt Sydney
Posted
:buttonit:

Coke FTW! Dr Pepper tastes like arse :spoton:

Seen a VY SS round my area that has a 2 tone paint job. Candy red on top with silver down the bottom & looks sweet! Make sure you get a nice contrasting pinstripe to break it all up & good luck with it :stirthepot:

We're thinking of using a bright orange pinstripe....

I hope it looks good.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: nsw
Posted
I almost bought a T with fantasy paint from the auctions when I was looking for a T awesome colour but id b crying if I got a scratch or scrape! Glad I didnt get it after hearing its $1700 per litre :omg:

my insurance company agreed to cover the paint at no extra cost. and they did after a truck tyre delaminated in front of me causing some minor damage.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Druitt Sydney
Posted

I have chosen another colour. I hope I made the right choice. It looks really good on card that was given to me.

Heres some pics before and after the body work.

P1010287.jpg

P1010288.jpg

P1010341.jpg

P1010342.jpg

P1010343.jpg

P1010344.jpg

P1010345.jpg

P1010346.jpg

P1010347.jpg

I've dropped the car off at the shop and SHOULD be getting it back on Saturday all painted up.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Fremantle, W.A.
Posted

Looking forward to seeing this.

I'm thinking of doing a full custom paint job on mine, eventually.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Druitt Sydney
Posted

Car is painted. I havn't seen it yet but got a phone call saying that we don't have the brackets for the front bumper.

Does anyone have any??

  • disgruntled member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glen Waverley
Posted
:bowdown: I really wanna see this lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...