Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted

Im pretty sure they are not the verde maddonna - at least that's what came up when I clicked the link?

Madonna's only come 8.5 wide max.

Posted

I don't think they're the same either cause I was told Madonna's don't clear Brembo's :roflmbo:

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Yeah dunno, they look similar

  • TEAM BA
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North of The Bridge
Posted

well spotted!

  • Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisvages, Capalaba
Posted

I stilll dont mind your first choice 03xr6t. them wheels look sweet.

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted

Hi mate,

What springs do you have in your fronts?

Cheers

Adrian

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...