Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/11/08 12:33 AM Posted 03/11/08 12:33 AM Damn it, that first shot makes me want mine back sooo bad. Red T's kick arse.
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 03/11/08 12:38 AM Posted 03/11/08 12:38 AM Cheer's always better finding some thing you like then I like. I'll get crackin post up soon
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/11/08 12:49 AM Posted 03/11/08 12:49 AM Ummmm, if ya not to busy...
Guest Guests Posted 03/11/08 12:51 AM Posted 03/11/08 12:51 AM Stef's quite popular with her PS skills... Bet she wishes she had them back at school so she wasn't that poor kid sitting by herself with no friends
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 03/11/08 01:04 AM Posted 03/11/08 01:04 AM Damn it, that first shot makes me want mine back sooo bad. Red T's kick arse.dillz I swear I thought I saw your old car the other day on chandler rd it was a red T with the same rims but then I saw it had a BF front bar and was an N/A lol
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/11/08 01:10 AM Posted 03/11/08 01:10 AM Pffft BF, Lame. Ba's are the sh*t. I guess you wouldn't have that problem with the big f*ck OFF shiny cooler fillin the front bar, lol.
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 03/11/08 02:23 PM Posted 03/11/08 02:23 PM They are fine Dose can you send me some more photo's through though want some different angles. Same Dill if you have any others.Dean I have friends probably more then you
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 03/11/08 08:21 PM Posted 03/11/08 08:21 PM (edited) They are fine Dose can you send me some more photo's through though want some different angles.that's all ive got at the moment the rest are at home im at work now ON FRIGGEN MELBOURNE CUP DAY!! Edited 03/11/08 08:21 PM by XRDOSE
Guest Guests Posted 04/11/08 12:47 AM Posted 04/11/08 12:47 AM Dean I have friends probably more then you Emo's from Betty's can't be classed as friends
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 04/11/08 07:25 PM Posted 04/11/08 07:25 PM Cheers champ. That sucks you had to work I pretty much slept through the races what a waste.Dean all my friends go to betties so they are counted. Ya sh*t finger
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now