iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 28/10/08 01:14 PM Posted 28/10/08 01:14 PM (edited) nah ill take the wing off.. havnt tried doing it in ages (cause its so damn hard to get right) Edited 28/10/08 01:15 PM by iTec
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 28/10/08 01:27 PM Posted 28/10/08 01:27 PM wing is gone - little rough but close enough I think
Guest Guests Posted 28/10/08 01:35 PM Posted 28/10/08 01:35 PM Thanks heaps mate!I think I like the look of it with the wing more though after all that. Sorry
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 28/10/08 01:40 PM Posted 28/10/08 01:40 PM that's what photchops are for.. far easier to pull a wing off a picture then to go out side and pull it off
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 28/10/08 02:30 PM Posted 28/10/08 02:30 PM 03xr6t... mate if u do the new rims, what r your plans for the FPV 19's?Are they the RSpec dark rims or the normal colour?Any damage?
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 29/10/08 12:40 AM Posted 29/10/08 12:40 AM You need rims with big dish mate, make it stand out and look tuff... not just another car on 20s for the sake of having 20s.Know what I mean?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 29/10/08 12:48 AM Posted 29/10/08 12:48 AM Dish it up Jap VIP style!
Guest Guests Posted 29/10/08 12:53 AM Posted 29/10/08 12:53 AM I wanted 20 x 10's on the rear so I could have heaps of dish but no one I've been in contact with says it can be done. I know it can without lowering the car, but who wants big wheels & a lift kit?? Not me!The other issue I have is the Brembo clearance. All the nice looking wheels wont clear them so I'm kinda limited
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 29/10/08 01:08 AM Posted 29/10/08 01:08 AM 20x10s and 285/30s on this F6 matey... rolled guards to fit.
Guest Guests Posted 29/10/08 01:13 AM Posted 29/10/08 01:13 AM What offset are they & who makes the wheel Rapid? They look horn
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now