XXRLNT TURBOCHARGED Member 372 Member For: 20y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: MELBOURNE Posted 11/07/12 02:32 PM Posted 11/07/12 02:32 PM well done man that's crazy you must be happy with the car now
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 28d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 12/07/12 01:24 AM Author Posted 12/07/12 01:24 AM (edited) thanks man, woke up very excited this morning knowing all is well. Edited 12/07/12 01:25 AM by PSYCHO XRT
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 28d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 12/07/12 01:45 AM Author Posted 12/07/12 01:45 AM hers the fat a$$ graph guys...as danny said yesterday he's never seen nuthn like it, had to strap the car down with all 5 ties!!! 4 to hold it down and 1 to stop it from moving forward!!! lol 420 plus @ 100km/h.. yeh bitche$ that what I'm talkin abt!!! 1
webby324 Legacy Donating Member 313 Member For: 16y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: Yarra Valley Posted 12/07/12 06:18 AM Posted 12/07/12 06:18 AM that's ridiculous mate, good job. What stall is it running ?
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 28d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 12/07/12 10:35 AM Author Posted 12/07/12 10:35 AM its just the standard converter although modified to suit 2500rpm.
XXRLNT TURBOCHARGED Member 372 Member For: 20y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: MELBOURNE Posted 12/07/12 12:13 PM Posted 12/07/12 12:13 PM when you taking me for a spine??? after seeing the dyno graph now I want to go for a spine lol
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 28d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 12/07/12 01:09 PM Author Posted 12/07/12 01:09 PM Lol, I'll SMS u after the blues smash the Kangas. 1
Vylnt79 Member 170 Member For: 14y 3m 27d Posted 13/07/12 07:38 AM Posted 13/07/12 07:38 AM So wat everyone is saying is Nizpro is sh@t cos that's just not true I know alot of people including myself that hav been more than happy with there work. Are they more expensive than others? Ye maybe but they also get results anyone that can't see that must be blind the last time I checked the top 10 they have 3-4 cars on that list so they can't be doing to many things wrong. I personally think there one of the best and I will continue to use them.
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 13/07/12 09:45 AM Posted 13/07/12 09:45 AM Where did that come from???? I can't recall anyone here saying nizpros sh*t. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now