Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • disgruntled member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glen Waverley
Posted
Dillz & R-Spec

HAHAHAHAHAHA

oh yeah.......whats those krispy kreme chicks dill

do tell

  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I can't tell you mate I'd have to show you, but beware it has been known to make people turn a bit ladedaaaa.

Take Trent for example.

  • disgruntled member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glen Waverley
Posted

lol fair enough dude

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Dillz,

That pic is inappropriate for this forum. Post anything like that again and you will receive a warning.

Luke

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Dillz,

That pic is inappropriate for this forum. Post anything like that again and you will receive a warning.

Luke

But wasn't that just a warning? I'm confused.

I would of posted it in NSFW but..well...you know...

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Do you want me to show you a warning? FYI your at 75% so if you recieve a warning you'l also get a holiday.......

This isnt a warning this is me telling you what will happening if you get a warning

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Well really he does need 25% removed doesnt he.....

hiddeous Warned on Apr 18 2008, 05:44 PM

Added to warn level purple ute jokes

:blink:

....I looked....I fapped....I agree it is inappropriate... :slap:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: caroline springs, melb
Posted

im so intrigued about what this picture is! lol pm me or something haha I wana see it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...