tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/09/08 01:40 AM Posted 28/09/08 01:40 AM If that's all you've got to moan about then life must be pretty good.PS: Can’t believe that V-SS poof didn’t throw in a whinge about fuxtel!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 28/09/08 01:44 AM Author Posted 28/09/08 01:44 AM Its the fact that someone decided to make this "sport" into a national league! They already have Championships and get Championship Rings like NBA and NFL series - sorry but its just a case of "I couldn't play a real sport, so I play slamball"
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/09/08 02:12 AM Posted 28/09/08 02:12 AM Bit like rugby union hey?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 28/09/08 02:39 AM Author Posted 28/09/08 02:39 AM pfft, at least they actually work hard for 90mins.What am I saying - I don't watch barely any sport unless it involves engines or UFC!
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/09/08 02:47 AM Posted 28/09/08 02:47 AM UFCBall!!!!! haha why not some fukwit made slamball lol
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 28/09/08 03:18 AM Author Posted 28/09/08 03:18 AM LOL UFCBall - if you foul a player it goes into the octagon to see who get the free throw! hahaha
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 29/09/08 10:20 AM Posted 29/09/08 10:20 AM You reckon that's bad...I just sat through Alvin and the Chipmunks on pay per view... Opiate for the Masses...While it's on...Commercial Radio WTF is up with these clowns....gone back to the J's in the last week and feel like my eyes have been opened all over again after far to long...Where thefck have they been hiding Kings of Leon these blokes have toured with the likes of U2 and Pearl Jam yet until Sex on Fire I'd never heard of em....end rant.Bad Boys II ch9....McFearless is another good one by them.
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/09/08 09:56 PM Posted 29/09/08 09:56 PM sh*t to watch, but would be great to play. I've always wanted to slam Tab and Senna.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 29/09/08 10:03 PM Author Posted 29/09/08 10:03 PM Different sort of slam sweetheart...
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/09/08 11:53 PM Posted 29/09/08 11:53 PM Wishful thinking Phillipe
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now