Jump to content

Labor Or Liberal?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
  • Iraq
  • Tampa + Children overboard scandal
  • Lack of environmental policy
  • Lack of any plan to improve conditions for the indigenous
  • Rate rises due to poor economic management
  • Detention centre's
  • Continously lying to the public and Fear mongering.
  • Workchoices

There's a lot more, but that's all I could think of, off the top of my head.

I didn't vote for the man, or the party, I voted for the policies. It seems like a lot of people are happy to form stereotypes without ever going any further than the news headlines.

You waited a year to make that your first post :pinch:

:stirthepot:

  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 26d
Posted

:blush: Yeah, I slapped myself on the forehead when I realised that my first post on an XR6T forum was about politics............:banghead:

Hi Everyone!

  • Flaccid Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOONAMAH, go figure.....
Posted

People voted labor because the libs had been in for a long time. After a while, people vote to change things because they hope they'll get a better deal, there's also the "tall poppy" syndrome to consider. looking at how the NT and WA elections went recently, I don't think the labor lads will have long in office anyway. (don't let the door hit you on your arse on the way out kevin..)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...