MeR Member 16 Member For: 18y 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/09/08 12:29 AM Posted 21/09/08 12:29 AM hey guys names brendan im 19 and im new to this forumI bought this about 2 weeks ago and im in love with it. getting usedto the power compared to the old hilux, and such a smooth ride!.first things I wanna do to it is lower and rims will post up more pics as progress comes alongthanks
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/09/08 12:33 AM Posted 21/09/08 12:33 AM Congrats & buddy.They do have a bit more go than a hilux! What transmission did ya get?
Mike XR6T iTs alL DaRDy........ Legacy Donating Member 780 Member For: 19y 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/09/08 12:35 AM Posted 21/09/08 12:35 AM :welcome:
MeR Member 16 Member For: 18y 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/09/08 12:51 AM Author Posted 21/09/08 12:51 AM yeah I got the 6 speed manual feels pretty strong ay smooth shifting too
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/09/08 12:53 AM Posted 21/09/08 12:53 AM (edited) Good choice with the 6 speed mate, tuff as nails. Edited 21/09/08 12:53 AM by Dillz
pip_brendanAKAfrosty Member 108 Member For: 18y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 22/09/08 07:19 AM Posted 22/09/08 07:19 AM (edited) dude! my names brendan I am 18 and also have a manual ba mk2 xr6t ute that I got about 3 weeks ago...crazy...lol...where u from? Edited 22/09/08 07:20 AM by pip_brendanAKAfrosty
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 22/09/08 07:21 AM Posted 22/09/08 07:21 AM dude! my names brendan I am 18 and also have a ba mk2 xr6t ute...crazy...lol...where u from? haha I started reading before I looked at the pics and I thought it was u.that's a sweet car dude. iv always had a thing for the silver.
MeR Member 16 Member For: 18y 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/09/08 11:03 AM Author Posted 22/09/08 11:03 AM haha that's crazy dude im from brissy aswell if your profile says right. where bouts you from
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/09/08 12:57 AM Posted 23/09/08 12:57 AM Lucky yours isn't a pretty thurple colour though
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 23/09/08 07:32 AM Posted 23/09/08 07:32 AM haha that's crazy dude im from brissy aswell if your profile says right. where bouts you fromwe are both from the redlands (capalaba) what bout u?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now