Strike_Lightning Strike_Lightning Legacy Donating Member 198 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Warnbro WA Posted 11/09/08 08:42 AM Posted 11/09/08 08:42 AM I have been onto the GARAGE page but I cant figure out how to park my car. ????? DG
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 11/09/08 08:50 AM Posted 11/09/08 08:50 AM To park your car in the Forum Garage, you need to be a donating member.Click here for details
Strike_Lightning Strike_Lightning Legacy Donating Member 198 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Warnbro WA Posted 11/09/08 08:56 AM Author Posted 11/09/08 08:56 AM MMM ok, but maybe you should remove the 'its free to show your car here' statement on that page.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 11/09/08 09:23 AM Posted 11/09/08 09:23 AM For the life of me I can not find any where it says that in my garage, if you could please point out where you saw it, I will get it corrected.
Strike_Lightning Strike_Lightning Legacy Donating Member 198 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Warnbro WA Posted 11/09/08 09:42 AM Author Posted 11/09/08 09:42 AM My pleasure.This is how it looks next to a large red cross on the garage page. The one I see anyway.''We have noticed you have yet to add a vehicle to the Garage System. Why not do it now? It's free to add your vehicle and only takes a few spare minutes of your time.''DG
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 11/09/08 09:50 AM Posted 11/09/08 09:50 AM Cheers, I will get the boss to look in to it.
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/09/08 06:43 PM Posted 11/09/08 06:43 PM So the garage then. I understand you need to be a donating member to create one, and fair enough. But why not make it viewable to non members, and have a nice easy to remember URL like www.fordxr6turbo.com/SavageF6 ?That way dontaing members could share the link around and have anyone click on it without having to register. Would be good advertising when you think about it, whereas a "sorry, you're a chump you need to register to see this" message is just plain annoying.
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 12/09/08 07:34 AM Posted 12/09/08 07:34 AM I have enabled it for guests. The nice and easy URL unfortunately is not supported in the current version of the software, but may change in future versions.
Recommended Posts