tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/09/08 09:55 PM Author Posted 15/09/08 09:55 PM but I gotta 21st to gatecrash nowSo the clutch was just a lame excuse?...and to think I organised this just for you
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 16/09/08 08:11 AM Posted 16/09/08 08:11 AM I use to like you tab I really did but your to smart for your own good lol
Mitch Member 1,193 Member For: 18y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Posted 16/09/08 10:05 AM Posted 16/09/08 10:05 AM I spilt orange juice on my t-shirt so I wont be able to come
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 16/09/08 11:00 AM Posted 16/09/08 11:00 AM bummer I bet it was your fav shirt, I wouldnt be able to leave my house without my fav shirt especially with a juice stain
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/09/08 12:09 AM Author Posted 17/09/08 12:09 AM Just drop it off to Shaz....she'll clean it for you. That's her thing.
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 17/09/08 02:38 AM Posted 17/09/08 02:38 AM haha tab u are a funny dead man when shaz reads this . U are diggin urself deeper and deeper. It was nice knowin u
Johnny G Team Grandpa Qualified Legacy Donating Member 809 Member For: 21y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane North. Posted 17/09/08 07:28 AM Posted 17/09/08 07:28 AM Don't worry about Tab, T.V. .... he's been down this well worn road many many times before. And it STILL hasn't sunk in. He rather likes being hit with a large mullet.Sorry team - confirmed that I'm orf down to the Clarence Valley for that weekend.... Maclean and Nymboida. Should be loverly.... will wave at Blonky going in t'other direction. Have a superb lump of Cav's steak for me....
pip_brendanAKAfrosty Member 108 Member For: 18y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 17/09/08 08:12 AM Posted 17/09/08 08:12 AM juice...I spilt chocolate milk on my new white t sh*t and I'm still coming...
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 17/09/08 08:31 AM Posted 17/09/08 08:31 AM well some of us cant afford stain remover
Mitch Member 1,193 Member For: 18y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Posted 17/09/08 10:35 AM Posted 17/09/08 10:35 AM (edited) turbo vixen lemme know when mal gets back to u with that clutch price, I think mine may be starting to slip now Edited 17/09/08 10:36 AM by Mitch
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now