AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 07/09/08 01:30 PM Posted 07/09/08 01:30 PM Me and the Doc Recommend Simon 110% See our sigs
Guest Guests Posted 07/09/08 01:57 PM Posted 07/09/08 01:57 PM Your best bet is to go in & see Simon face to face mate. He's a busy man & doesn't often hop on the phone... Having a reputation like his & tuning the amount of cars that he does, doesn't leave much time for answering phones You wont be disappointed as I've never come across anyone that was unhappy with their Xtreme tune!
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 07/09/08 02:14 PM Posted 07/09/08 02:14 PM Me and the Doc Recommend Simon 110% See our sigs Absolutely. haven't had any trouble with the work he has carried out on my car and highly recommend him.
f6rspec Banned 124 Member For: 18y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 09/09/08 10:16 PM Posted 09/09/08 10:16 PM had custom tune on tue great service got 302rwkw had injector exhaust flash tune and fuel pump simon still look very sore .if you can wait for a tune I reckon 1-2 week he will be back at work .if you want 2 talk to him maybe on sat his havin a bbq for nizpro
Strike_Lightning Strike_Lightning Legacy Donating Member 198 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Warnbro WA Posted 11/09/08 09:33 AM Author Posted 11/09/08 09:33 AM (edited) had custom tune on tue great service got 302rwkw had injector exhaust flash tune and fuel pump simon still look very sore .if you can wait for a tune I reckon 1-2 week he will be back at work .if you want 2 talk to him maybe on sat his havin a bbq for nizproGday mate, that's great, hope you got what you were expecting.Can you please tell me what exhaust mods you did-what fuel pump you got and which injectors you used, just so I can guage what kw's I can look forward too when mine goes in.Ive got siemens deka injectors and a larger cat converter and a extra f6 cai along with the bosch fuel pump and I was just wandering how that compares with what you did to get 302kw.How long did it take to tune ?How does it drive now that you have an extra 90 odd kw's. Great I bet. !PS how about a pic of your 'T' DG Edited 11/09/08 09:36 AM by dg246
f6rspec Banned 124 Member For: 18y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 11/09/08 09:42 AM Posted 11/09/08 09:42 AM bought the x force 4'' dump & cat and single 3.5 sport seimen 60lb simon supply thepump which is a walbro for more rwkw I think I would need a bigger cooler and maybea better flowing cat.
f6rspec Banned 124 Member For: 18y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 11/09/08 09:45 AM Posted 11/09/08 09:45 AM live in mandurah got midland at 9am went shoppin then to the movies pick up car at 3 so it a whole day
daggo Member 44 Member For: 18y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: perth wa Posted 13/09/08 02:40 AM Posted 13/09/08 02:40 AM I had a aps phase 3 kit installed by tim and I am extremly happy with the result. tim also gives great advice and helps me with anythink I need for the car. highly recommend the work
kevo Member 286 Member For: 18y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Wanneroo, Perth WA Posted 25/09/08 08:42 AM Posted 25/09/08 08:42 AM Not sure what unichip is, but yes hes tuning with edit now using the capa tuner.What happened with your car?if you don't know what unichip is just read my signature below
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 25/09/08 09:02 AM Posted 25/09/08 09:02 AM I had a aps phase 3 kit installed by tim and I am extremly happy with the result. tim also gives great advice and helps me with anythink I need for the car. highly recommend the workI find it hard that you recommend him and he was only able to get 302rwkw from an APS phase 3 kit on 15 psi on your car dude...Other tuners are making them numbers with a flash tune, injectors and cat elsewhere!Im not having a go, just maybe something for you to consider - you should be making more with the APS kit you have got, that's all...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now