Guest BlackMagic Guests Posted 23/07/03 05:47 AM Posted 23/07/03 05:47 AM Hi All,Just wondering if all you guys & gals with the Premium Sound System have had any problems with your ICC? It's just mine has just carked it after just 4 weeks I was just cruising along on Sunday and decided to change CDs in the stacker and BAMM!! The whole display started to go all over the place and blinkin' EJECT, EJECT!!! But I couldn't do anything :( and nearly S&*# myself. Ended up taking it to the dealers first thing on Monday morning and have to wait for a brand new one to be sent up from Melbourne to replace it.....free of charge of course. But the techie couldn't explain how it happend. Hopefully they can get in before this weekend's cruise
1axr TEAM BLUEPRINT Member 913 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Location: Perth W.A. Posted 23/07/03 05:50 AM Posted 23/07/03 05:50 AM touch wood mine is still going fine after 13000kms
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 23/07/03 06:02 AM Posted 23/07/03 06:02 AM computers,gremlins No problems here
chrislak Legacy Donating Member 400 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Location: Sydney Posted 23/07/03 06:57 AM Posted 23/07/03 06:57 AM I was driving along one day and a cd ejected on its own, apart from that no other issues.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 23/07/03 07:03 AM Posted 23/07/03 07:03 AM I was driving along one day and a cd ejected on its own, apart from that no other issues. Well stop playing Abba CD's! :lol:
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 23/07/03 07:38 AM Posted 23/07/03 07:38 AM never had any problems with my Hendrix CD's...only one ejecting them is my wife...hates the music I listen too...
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 23/07/03 07:51 AM Posted 23/07/03 07:51 AM never had any problems with my Hendrix CD's...only one ejecting them is my wife...hates the music I listen too...hhmmm, music ... wife, music ... wife, music ... I'm thinking, I'm thinking ...
Guest BlackMagic Guests Posted 23/07/03 08:03 AM Posted 23/07/03 08:03 AM Thanks guys, hopefully it doesn't happen much or at all to any of our other beloveds. Thank god for the warranty!!
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 23/07/03 09:43 AM Posted 23/07/03 09:43 AM ...Well lets hope so.....16,600kms so far. No probs with the Premium stereo as of yet in the BA. Mind you, was having problems with the AU III VCT Premium Sound by this time. CD's skipping all the time. Volume randomly going up and down.....Weird!!!She's still sounding sweet and that's having the volume around 14 to 18 most of the time. One day that rear window's going to pop out. Either that or I'm soon only going to be able to hear a constant tone.....lol.
DavoWA Proud Team Blueprint member Member 286 Member For: 23y 5m 27d Location: Perth Posted 23/07/03 10:29 AM Posted 23/07/03 10:29 AM Mine died after about 5-6 weeks. Fixed under warranty and CDs sent back from the factory, still in mint condition.No Ken, it WASN'T Perry Como that killed it :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now