Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 20/08/08 06:36 AM Posted 20/08/08 06:36 AM I use Photoshop CS3.I've got a full training package for it also. What the instructor can do with it is amazing!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/08/08 07:34 AM Posted 20/08/08 07:34 AM That makes no sense?? He’s just trying to be funny - shame there’s no prizes for second though.
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/08/08 08:37 AM Posted 20/08/08 08:37 AM Who came first? Whilst on this topic, I'd wager you have an extensive collection of white "participation" ribbons, wouldn't you Tab?
lil grey bf Member 79 Member For: 18y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/08/08 10:25 AM Posted 20/08/08 10:25 AM Photoshop has no real competition and although most of the jobs I work on are on a mac (food packaging and labels) I have a grunty pc I have at home which craps on alot of the macs out there (could be the extra huge red hot graphics card in it)
TURBOXR I miss her... Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/08/08 01:39 PM Posted 20/08/08 01:39 PM Anybody know of any good ones that are free?? I know about the free trials but anything that can last longer than a month?Picasa has some good basic correction stuff that I use, but I want to be able to remove something completly from a photo.
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 21/08/08 04:49 AM Posted 21/08/08 04:49 AM might want to give gimp a try if your after a freeby... http://www.gimp.org/it is pretty much a open source version of photoshop, a little less powerfull but it is has started to get pretty good over the last few years
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 21/08/08 08:19 AM Posted 21/08/08 08:19 AM Photoshop is also an expensive programpfft, uTorrent told me otherwise!
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/08/08 09:24 AM Posted 21/08/08 09:24 AM If you can't touch and hold it, it doesn't exist and is therefore free.
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 22/08/08 05:28 PM Author Posted 22/08/08 05:28 PM ^hahahahaha Yes...Exactly
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now