senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 10/08/08 11:28 AM Posted 10/08/08 11:28 AM G'Day all, I just thought I would let everyone know in advance that I have a couple of guys from Turbosmart coming to check out the new Crossover setup on the FG turbo motors so they can make a new 38mm BOV adapter. I am told it will take about a week or so, but I will update this thread after they come on Tuesday. CheersPat
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 11/08/08 08:21 AM Posted 11/08/08 08:21 AM Nice work Pat. Keep us posted.Benny
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 17/08/08 09:37 AM Posted 17/08/08 09:37 AM any news on this?seems "healey" from aff was brave enough to fit a Turbosmart Kompact Dual Porthttp://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd36/heals07/DSCF2990.jpg
healey Member 51 Member For: 18y 2m 15d Posted 19/08/08 03:59 AM Posted 19/08/08 03:59 AM Brave?Must be atleast as good or a lot better than the original, plenty of noise too. Unless you are running considerably more boost than standard I cant see any problems with the Dual Port Size.Wouldnt mind mounting it more out of the road when I get time to have a play with it.
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 19/08/08 07:18 AM Posted 19/08/08 07:18 AM stock boost is around 8-9ish even though ford claimed 10.im 12-15ish
xr6_2001 Member 81 Member For: 19y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide Posted 19/08/08 12:17 PM Posted 19/08/08 12:17 PM im 12-15ishlol love it, there is a big difference between 12psi and 15psi, have you fittted a boost gauge?like saying my car runs 10secs to 13secs quarter mile times
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 19/08/08 01:40 PM Posted 19/08/08 01:40 PM (edited) overboosting featuredepends how generous I am to the throttle.I dont have a psi readout but a bar it goes just on 1 bar flat foot at around 3400-3600ishthinking about getting a tripod Edited 19/08/08 01:43 PM by djkice
INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/08/08 12:19 PM Posted 21/08/08 12:19 PM On waiting list to get one
INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/08/08 11:16 AM Posted 31/08/08 11:16 AM Just installed a GFB Stealth BOV on my G6E Turbo. Fittied up easily, just had to cut one of the rubber hoses a little so the trumpet cleared the top side of the engine
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now