Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted

I got a fairly big gfb one that I'm happy with and it sits nicely under thecross over you can't even see it

  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

How did you install it to the standard pipework?

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted

just blocked the intake side and it came with a 25mm adapter to suit our size pipe work

I can find the box and try get a pic for you if you want

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

Should be ok I just need to know the size that it needs to go it so I can order one from turbosmart. Do you think its 25mm?

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted (edited)

it is 25mm inside dia for the rubber hoses old school 1inch

gfb also make the stealth desing for xr6 turbo

mines just called the basic

Edited by our06t
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: syd south
Posted (edited)

Yes it is 25mm there are 3 available, plumb back, supersonic and dual port.

Dual port is the best as it will not require you to block off your original plumb back hose but still give you sound.

I have a special on all turbosmart gear atm, check the thread in my advertiser section for details

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=44659

Edited by ETM
  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted

you shoulnt need to go the trouble of weld on adapters till you change your pipe work

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted
How did you install it to the standard pipework?
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted
Yes it is 25mm there are 3 available, plumb back, supersonic and dual port.

Dual port is the best as it will not require you to block off your original plumb back hose but still give you sound.

I have a special on all turbosmart gear atm, check the thread in my advertiser section for details

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=44659

I have the megasonic dual port bov but all I want is the bit of metal that goes into the bov and then straight into my hose.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...