Sunday 31st August Cruise

XR06T

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 26d

topic started for Dean.

sorry about the delay with the thread man, completely forgot about making it!

Meetpoint: Burswood Carpark (see pic linked to in bluute's post, western side of burswood)

Time: 12.30 meet for a 1pm leave

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In order for every body to have a good time, a few rules have been implemented. Failure to abide by these rules will ensure you are not invited to future events held by FordXR6Turbo.com.

The reasons for these rules are:

* Safety - We don't want to put any of our members, and the general public in any danger.

* Public Perception - We do not want the Ford XR6 Turbo community to face the same ridicule and stereotypes other car communities face.

The rules are simple:

* Obey all laws whilst on the cruise; this means no speeding, no overtaking over double lines etc... Any breaches will be reported to the local police.

* There is a designated cruise leader who will lead the way and set the correct pace for all cruise members.

* Use the Buddy system; always make sure you can see the car behind you. This will give people behind you an indication on where to turn and to make sure nobody gets lost or left behind.

* CB Radios; if you don't have one, follow the maps and directions given out. If you do have one, please limit chatter during the twisty parts of the cruise. This will allow the cruise leader to relay information about road conditions, upcoming obstacles, etc. efficiently.

* By attending this cruise you agree not to hold FordXR6Turbo.com, its Administrators, Moderators, Cruise Organisers, or Owners responsible/liable for any damage and/or grief sustained (simply; if you stuff up it's your fault, not ours).

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask before the cruise.

Edited by XR06T

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 20d

Ditto and Ditto. Any details yet M8? Timings/startpoint? This time I wont b a slackarse and I'll meet at the proper startpoint :)

Looking at the pics from the last cruise, u guys wont mind if my M8 comes in his SS?

Will get everything organised this week & post up details asap. First meetpoint will probably be Burswood or Fremantle as they are more of a central place to meet for everyone, and time will be around 12 - 1:00pm allowing a bit of a sleep in after the Saturday night :wackit:

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 4d

sweet

im in finally home for something

late start is cool I got a big weekend disturbed concert friday mates 30th saturday

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 5m 9d

I'll probably be in for this one too. Goran it will be good to see your beast out there again, shooting out flames and that hehe

Oh and you'll be driving too wont ya by then?