bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 30/07/08 06:32 AM Posted 30/07/08 06:32 AM just got home from work to find my baby with a new set of shoes20" advanti Gauntlets (they also come in shadow chrome)brand new modelfirst set fitted in wa (so far)
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 25d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 30/07/08 06:36 AM Posted 30/07/08 06:36 AM Nice.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 30/07/08 06:37 AM Posted 30/07/08 06:37 AM They look hot! I just got the new Advanti catalogue delivered to work today, these are on the front cover, very nice!
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 30/07/08 06:44 AM Posted 30/07/08 06:44 AM wow they look massive! awesome mate
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/07/08 06:50 AM Posted 30/07/08 06:50 AM Top notch!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/07/08 06:53 AM Posted 30/07/08 06:53 AM sVery nice indeed.
Tree Monkey Member 685 Member For: 18y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: brisvagas / Manly Posted 30/07/08 07:18 AM Posted 30/07/08 07:18 AM THOSE WHEEL SUCK........I love them and have been trying to get them for a while now. I went in last week to have them fitted in 20" just to find they DONT FIT OVER FU(KING BREMBOS. They are one of the best wheel I have seen for a while and now I am stuck with f6 ones.
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 30/07/08 07:21 AM Author Posted 30/07/08 07:21 AM cheers allonly downfalls are now the brakes look tiny (gonna remedy that soon) and you can only put 245's on the rear 255 at a push but not recomended
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 2d Gender: Male Posted 30/07/08 07:24 AM Posted 30/07/08 07:24 AM Very nice mate
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 30/07/08 07:25 AM Author Posted 30/07/08 07:25 AM THOSE WHEEL SUCK........I love them and have been trying to get them for a while now. I went in last week to have them fitted in 20" just to find they DONT FIT OVER FU(KING BREMBOS. They are one of the best wheel I have seen for a while and now I am stuck with f6 ones.yeh man the guy said I was going to be limited on brake size they do a 22" would they fit or you dont wanna go that big?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now