Mals BA XR6T Member 381 Member For: 23y 10m 4d Location: Sydney Posted 30/12/02 07:36 AM Posted 30/12/02 07:36 AM I live up on the Central Coast and thought you guys might be interested in a day trip, say meet a Berowra, and drive up the old Pacific Hwy to the Central Coast, have a bit of lunch (fish and chips of course) and then drive back.The speed limit is 70 most of the way, and you don't need to break the spped limit to enjoy yourself. This is a great drive, and I've driving up and down this road while the XR6T has been running inWho'd be interested???
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 30/12/02 09:07 AM Posted 30/12/02 09:07 AM How far is Berowra from Sydney?
AMoffat Member 744 Member For: 23y 10m Posted 30/12/02 10:53 AM Posted 30/12/02 10:53 AM Not very! Just up the road through the national park. Or across Karingia Gorge.
Guest Andrew Guests Posted 31/12/02 01:12 AM Posted 31/12/02 01:12 AM I'm also from the central coast, the trip sounds great... when are we going? Got my TOO40T almost two weeks ago & a cruise like this would certainly go down nicely.
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 31/12/02 04:37 AM Posted 31/12/02 04:37 AM Very Nice Andrew.. Post some pics for us to see
XR8Chic vrooom psshhht Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 31/12/02 06:47 AM Posted 31/12/02 06:47 AM I am always driving between the central coast and sydney. hey Mal - do I know you?? (If I do - say hi to mandy for me)
Guest nmitch59 Guests Posted 01/01/03 07:20 AM Posted 01/01/03 07:20 AM Hey Mal,I have a brother in law on the Central Coast called Mal - now I know it's not you. He is too much of a cheapskate to buy an XR6, let alone any new car....The point is, I drive to the Central Coast regularly so count me in. I have a Phantom turbo
Mals BA XR6T Member 381 Member For: 23y 10m 4d Location: Sydney Posted 01/01/03 09:20 AM Author Posted 01/01/03 09:20 AM hey Mal - do I know you?? (If I do - say hi to mandy for me) Yep it's me, got rid of the XR8, and now have this beast... anyway, I just yelled out "Hi" to Mandy for ya, and she says "Tell her I said Hi too"
Mals BA XR6T Member 381 Member For: 23y 10m 4d Location: Sydney Posted 01/01/03 09:23 AM Author Posted 01/01/03 09:23 AM Hows the 11th or 18th of Jan sound??Any takers for one of these dates??Also, I'd like to extend the offer to the NSW XR Club... what do you all think??Should we set up a special topic thing for Website/Club Events and post there???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now