Doing It Cheap

micky69

• Member For: 18y 11m 16d

Sorry mate but the odds are against you here. One blown engine, one engine bay fire, what next? Remember that this time you're dealing with a more expensive car, one that you still owe money on. Have a good think about this.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 1d

Mate, to me it sounds like a bad idea. With all due respect if you can't afford a BA XR6 Turbo at this point then I don't think you will be able to afford this project. What happens if something goes wrong?

Just my opinion, good luck either way.

Edited by Dillz

Guest Saywhat
  • Guests

Also remember people, before you slagged them out, were actually trying to be helpful and talk you out of doing something pretty stupid.

With these cars nothing should ever be done "the cheap way" and that's what we are trying to tell you

• Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member For: 16y 2m 11d

wow there is some common sense on here... at least I'm not alone.... oh and BTW I work for my money to so, so what if I spend dads as well....???

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11m 8d

Micky,

Your best place to go is www.fordmods.com...

You'll find alot of DIY info there, and plenty of like minded guys... just don't stereotype them like you have here mate.

Looks like you have a good base knowledge, so you should be fine... nothing wrong with trial and error

Edited by RAP1D

• Member For: 16y 7m 7d

well how about that I didn expect people to get offensive over the comment if you work for your money like I do then you know what I mean!

you would be amazed what I actually know about cars since it is my career I like playing dumb to see what other people can help me with so far out of the whole thread I have not recieved any info on what I originally asked

which was "NOW WITHOUT BEING MEAN PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I'M FORGETTING"

I'll start with something I've noticed in other threads that I didn know as an interpreter 'valve springs' now I'm gathering these are restricting valve movement or are breaking under big boost what is it about them????

OH and I do wish to appologise to all that I offended and thankyou to the two that actually did give me advise

• Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member For: 16y 2m 11d

somehow I doubt you are playing dumb.... as common sense should really come into play somewhere here.....