tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/07/08 01:11 AM Posted 16/07/08 01:11 AM They do have data recorders in them, but have never heard of them actually being used. I imagine Ford would be the ones to do it
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 16/07/08 06:37 AM Posted 16/07/08 06:37 AM hay just out of curiosity can ford pull out my speed, rmp, braking ect prior to the crash?Only with a court order as the result of your car being involved in a serious injury or fatal crash. I do wonder if they have a peek to get out of warranty claims on expensive repairs.I.B.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now