Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Much better princess, I'll clap if I need anything else :laughing:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

thanks for fixing that up for me tab. its pauls old xr6 t. the yellow one.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 6d
Posted

Well done on the time, with a better 60ft you would have run a high 11 second pass.

What happened with the reaction time? Were you just giving the Commo driver a head start?

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Hey rapid have not caught up in a while, but the thread and your sig conflict. Care to fill us in mate?

Scotty

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

hahaha yer I havent changed my sig ill do it now. well paul at elite is getting a new fg f6, so I brought his xr6t. great car. as for the reaction I didnt want to break cv's so I just waited, settled my self then took of like a granny.....

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I thought Paul fixed it? you must have taken a bath on it, sorry to hear mate, but you should have a well sorted car now. You still with Bec (please tell me I got her name right)?

Scotty

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

yes still with bec. got it right hahaha. yes the ute was sorted but I was well over it. this car is much nicer any ways.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

God Scotty....keep up with it hey :icon_ford:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...