senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 13/07/08 07:27 AM Posted 13/07/08 07:27 AM Much better princess, I'll clap if I need anything else
rapidchris Member 314 Member For: 21y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 13/07/08 08:45 AM Author Posted 13/07/08 08:45 AM thanks for fixing that up for me tab. its pauls old xr6 t. the yellow one.
Doogstar Member 276 Member For: 19y 9m 6d Posted 13/07/08 09:39 AM Posted 13/07/08 09:39 AM Well done on the time, with a better 60ft you would have run a high 11 second pass.What happened with the reaction time? Were you just giving the Commo driver a head start?
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/07/08 09:41 AM Posted 13/07/08 09:41 AM Hey rapid have not caught up in a while, but the thread and your sig conflict. Care to fill us in mate?Scotty
rapidchris Member 314 Member For: 21y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 13/07/08 09:57 AM Author Posted 13/07/08 09:57 AM hahaha yer I havent changed my sig ill do it now. well paul at elite is getting a new fg f6, so I brought his xr6t. great car. as for the reaction I didnt want to break cv's so I just waited, settled my self then took of like a granny.....
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/07/08 10:00 AM Posted 13/07/08 10:00 AM WHat happened to the ute?Scotty
rapidchris Member 314 Member For: 21y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 13/07/08 10:01 AM Author Posted 13/07/08 10:01 AM was sick to death of fixing it every 3 klms so I sold it
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/07/08 10:03 AM Posted 13/07/08 10:03 AM I thought Paul fixed it? you must have taken a bath on it, sorry to hear mate, but you should have a well sorted car now. You still with Bec (please tell me I got her name right)?Scotty
rapidchris Member 314 Member For: 21y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 13/07/08 10:06 AM Author Posted 13/07/08 10:06 AM yes still with bec. got it right hahaha. yes the ute was sorted but I was well over it. this car is much nicer any ways.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/07/08 10:42 AM Posted 13/07/08 10:42 AM God Scotty....keep up with it hey
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now