Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m Gender: Not Telling Posted 31/10/09 05:59 AM Posted 31/10/09 05:59 AM I would've, but we were too busy drunkenly gate-crashing some random wedding reception somewhere in Tambourine Mountain to answer you rude pingpingpingping
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 31/10/09 09:58 PM Author Posted 31/10/09 09:58 PM thanks for all the phone calls brandon, jett loves waking up at 2am
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 13d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 31/10/09 11:48 PM Posted 31/10/09 11:48 PM it wasnt even me I lost my phone last night
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 31/10/09 11:56 PM Author Posted 31/10/09 11:56 PM one call last night was from you then some random number calledhad about fifty missed calls form you on friday night, I accidentally answered one of them and could her you talking lol, I quickly fixed that with the red button
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m Gender: Not Telling Posted 01/11/09 12:10 AM Posted 01/11/09 12:10 AM Random number had lots of 3's in it?Would have been mine, pingpingpingping demanded phone on occasions, I think he tried getting tab with the phone-swap as well
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 01/11/09 07:35 AM Author Posted 01/11/09 07:35 AM lol like that was gonna fool me, it was 5 mins after a call from his number
Trucka Member 375 Member For: 18y 3d Gender: Male Location: Maroochydore Posted 03/11/09 05:22 AM Posted 03/11/09 05:22 AM Does anyone know of a good place where I could get some paintwork repaired here on the coast?
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 03/11/09 05:58 AM Author Posted 03/11/09 05:58 AM at a panel beater!!!what happened? run into something?
strik9 Banned 146 Member For: 19y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: AUSTRALIA Posted 03/11/09 06:10 AM Posted 03/11/09 06:10 AM Does anyone know of a good place where I could get some paintwork repaired here on the coast?took my f6 to coastal collision. were great guys and fantastic job. more inportantly on time. kayliegh drive maroochydore. I,d use them again for sure.
Stink Senior Moron Legacy Donating Member 1,059 Member For: 17y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast..... somewhere Posted 03/11/09 06:59 AM Posted 03/11/09 06:59 AM Does anyone know of a good place where I could get some paintwork repaired here on the coast?Hey Trucka I've gotten work done at Totally Custom at Technology Drive Warana. 0407395589
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now