Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 25/07/08 04:56 PM Posted 25/07/08 04:56 PM Nice cruise. Window kept fogging up which was PITASays it all really!I followed this bloke down onto the freeway instead of riverside drive. Next thing I turn onto Mill Point road to turn around and there are 20 cars behind me not knowing WTF is going on! OK bedtime, work in a few hours :(
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 25/07/08 06:50 PM Posted 25/07/08 06:50 PM Looks like there was no rain where you guys were >.<Sorry I didnt make it, I have problems with DSC and ABS which is still getting rectified by ford. I didnt find myself very "SAFE" with no DSC or ABS in the wet and with 277rwkw pretty much asking to get myself killed.Next time aye.BTW anyone know where I can get boost gauges fitted, I dont mind as long as I have one
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 25/07/08 11:37 PM Posted 25/07/08 11:37 PM Tank Slappers bwaha the amounts of guys asking me if I was ok. Aww. Updated hey go figure all my stuff's been removed. Woo
Superpursuit83 Member 201 Member For: 19y 3m 15d Posted 25/07/08 11:42 PM Posted 25/07/08 11:42 PM Yeah I saw the unmarked cars, in a hurry wherever they were going
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 13d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 26/07/08 12:12 AM Posted 26/07/08 12:12 AM yer saw those unmarked cars, did anyone see the cops an ambo above the tunnel?D those pics should be in your email this arvo
Superpursuit83 Member 201 Member For: 19y 3m 15d Posted 26/07/08 12:15 AM Posted 26/07/08 12:15 AM Forgot to say thanks for the cuise.. It was FUN...lol. And I achieved my goal, to terrorise a few of you Turbo guys, and gals... Thanks people
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 26/07/08 12:51 AM Posted 26/07/08 12:51 AM great cruise, thanks everyone!thanks to aaron for organising and putting the map together, where did you get to!! was keen to chat at midland, hope there was no dramas.thanks again to everyone for coming alongnot sure if the guy in the silver ute is on here, but please, no more clutch kicks in the tunnel!
Guest Guests Posted 26/07/08 01:30 AM Posted 26/07/08 01:30 AM (edited) Pretty scary stuff when you're close to the action... Thought Stef was a gonna for sure when I looked in the mirror & seen a VZ crossing lanes heading for the tunnel wall Nice pics Mat Could you email them to me at [email protected] if it's not too much trouble??Thanks to Aaron & Keiran for the organisation as well! Edited 26/07/08 01:32 AM by 03XR6T
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 11d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 26/07/08 02:15 AM Posted 26/07/08 02:15 AM (edited) Dont know about where the cops were going but as we came down Garden St (nearly home) a coppa came flying up behind us with lights going nuts, couldnt work out the problem.... It wasn't us now just thinking guilty......Thanks for comming out guys, lucky with the weather.yer saw those unmarked cars, did anyone see the cops an ambo above the tunnel?D those pics should be in your email this arvothanx Feebshey do us all a favor and change the color of your mods against this white the yellow is just glareD Edited 26/07/08 02:18 AM by lil_bodes
Guest Guests Posted 26/07/08 02:20 AM Posted 26/07/08 02:20 AM Seen 4 unmarked cars racing up Canning Highway toward Midland on my way home as well. Must of been something big happening
Recommended Posts