Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD
Posted

What a releif, everytime I become "normal" again something 'un-normals' me again

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I've learned to accept all the un-normals as normal. I dream of the day I get in my car and everything is normal...

  • The Cleaning Dudes Ute
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia
Posted

Yea its great.

Pretty sure ford had something to do with this..

Must be one of those car STD's going around the dealerships

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vicco
Posted
This is how my rear wheels have sat ever since I've had it lowered...

l_b746baa80d7a4b5bbe4052da6d90928a.jpg

Yeah that's about where mine sits as well. It sh*ts me everytime I look at it! I've looked at lots of other utes and they all sit off centre to the guard, but I think when you lower them it becomes more noticeable. :roflmbo: You'd think that they could have made the guard centered to the wheel :blink:

  • The Cleaning Dudes Ute
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia
Posted

I think guys that reset the factory leafs will have it centered.

King leafs must be like that ^

The suspension guys were telling me that the tail shaft has a sleave in it so it can move forward/backwards. Guess it doesn't really matter anyways.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vicco
Posted
I think guys that reset the factory leafs will have it centered.

King leafs must be like that ^

The suspension guys were telling me that the tail shaft has a sleave in it so it can move forward/backwards. Guess it doesn't really matter anyways.

So does yours sit centre again?

  • The Cleaning Dudes Ute
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia
Posted

Nah its the same as the above pic. I've got the king leafs (Part number FOR801)

Not being center doesn't really bother me...

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 10d
Posted

iv also had a little bit of creaking

I have all standard suspension, iv heard a little bit while driving,not alot though.

when you put your foot on the brake and accelerator, almost doing a stand still and the back end bogs down a lil like they do, you can hear it creaking.

is that a similar creak to this problem or something else??

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m
Posted

hey all I had this exact same problem creaking when taking off from lights etc..... I found that my diff u-bolts werent all that tight and I tightened them up and no creaking.. :D So if anyone else has the creaking problem this would be the first thing I would check the u-bolts are ment to reasonably tight..... By the way my car is a 08 fg turbo ute with 8k on it so the u bolts may stretch a little from being new so re tensioning these is a good option I would say will almost certainly fix all your problems

  • 7 months later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Airlie Beach - FNQ
Posted

Jman had the same happening to mine. Put superpro stuff throughout and the sh*tty noise has gone. Done about 4000 kms and all go so far.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...