XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Posted 19/07/03 09:53 AM Posted 19/07/03 09:53 AM Hi, I was just wondering if FPV/Ford will be keeping the Blueprint colour?Thanks!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 19/07/03 09:55 AM Posted 19/07/03 09:55 AM Welcome AUIIIXR6VCT, Rumour has it that Blueprint is going to be discontinued. There is a thread somewhere on this and if I knew how to give you the link, I would ... I'm sure someone will.Anyway, have a great time on this forum.
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Posted 19/07/03 09:58 AM Author Posted 19/07/03 09:58 AM Thanks for that mate,By the way I am new around here, and everytime I click to go somewhere else I have to enter my password again, is this normal?
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 19/07/03 09:58 AM Posted 19/07/03 09:58 AM (edited) Welcome to the forum AUIIIXR6VCT Ken - back on your leash, keep away from the Newbie Not 100% sure but there is a strong rumour that Blueprint will be dropped shortly, to be replaced with a different blue. There was some talk about it here on the forum the other day. Someone who isn't as lazy as me might be able to dig up the thread for you.DOH! Too slow. Edited 19/07/03 09:59 AM by Falchoon
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 19/07/03 10:01 AM Posted 19/07/03 10:01 AM Ken - back on your leash, keep away from the Newbie But we saw him first, we did, my preciousssss ... nearly had him to, eased him in we did, welcomed him we did, yes my preciousss...
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 19/07/03 10:04 AM Posted 19/07/03 10:04 AM Thanks for that mate,By the way I am new around here, and everytime I click to go somewhere else I have to enter my password again, is this normal?The moderators and admins here are very good ... don't tell them I say that! I'm sure they will sort out any forum problems you have. ... well moderators and admins ... fix his forum problems!!!
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Posted 19/07/03 10:11 AM Author Posted 19/07/03 10:11 AM I feel a bit left out here not owning an XR6 Turbo
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 19/07/03 10:13 AM Posted 19/07/03 10:13 AM I feel a bit left out here not owning an XR6 TurboSO DO I!
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 19/07/03 10:15 AM Posted 19/07/03 10:15 AM Thanks for that mate,By the way I am new around here, and everytime I click to go somewhere else I have to enter my password again, is this normal? Welcome to the forum What seems to be the problem with your password always having to be entered?
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 19/07/03 10:19 AM Posted 19/07/03 10:19 AM Might be a cookie problem?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now