Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blacktown!
Posted

The cruise yesterday killed me. I was thrashed when I got home. How about a short cruise starting at night going for 4-5hrs max maybe. It would less traffic means and less overtaking large trucks on some of those narrow mountain rds

  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

revheadrobbo specialises in the night cruises :sleepystuff:

When I say overnight, I mean a 2 day cruise with accommodation overnight :)

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

nothing like a bit of fellowship :sleepystuff:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...