Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/07/08 11:50 AM Author Posted 24/07/08 11:50 AM hill climb on jambaroo pass... less traffic with an overtaking lane near the bottom...
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 24/07/08 12:03 PM Posted 24/07/08 12:03 PM We'll need that lane to get round any german cars that may slow us down along the way
ETM Member 1,194 Member For: 19y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: syd south Posted 24/07/08 12:08 PM Posted 24/07/08 12:08 PM I know both them roads like the back of my hand and you are better off going down jamberoo pass and up maquarie pass.jamberoo is too tight to have any fun on so you may aswell do the boring down hill there, maquarie is much better to go up as you can have some fun through the corners.it wont affect the cruise at all as they both start and finish pretty much at the pie shop.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 25/07/08 01:07 AM Posted 25/07/08 01:07 AM I just re-read this bit, so we only going down mac pass and not up? that's a bit of a shame was looking forward to the hill climb...... descents on standard brakes aint much fun.After just having DBA 4000 slotted installed, I cant wait.I.B.
RBpower Member 13 Member For: 18y 5m Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 26/07/08 02:01 AM Posted 26/07/08 02:01 AM haha im such a knob, I thought it was today and I sat at robbo pie shop for 2 hours lolps this is ETM
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 26/07/08 02:07 AM Posted 26/07/08 02:07 AM LOL! So I guess you had time to ponder about new set-ups!
RBpower Member 13 Member For: 18y 5m Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 26/07/08 03:59 AM Posted 26/07/08 03:59 AM haha lucky we had the sherrin! kicked the ball in the carpark till we couldnt walk any more lol
Turboboy Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 18y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney 's Northern Beaches Posted 26/07/08 09:48 AM Posted 26/07/08 09:48 AM With the Big Day Out tomorrow, I put "jack" into by girl 4 times this arvo.Slowly undressed and redressed her.Caressed her gorgeous lines and slowly washed and dried her.A few internal this and that's, and smiles all around.Yep I washed the car and put on the driving wheels & tyres.RBPower, I don"t have a full size Sherrin, so will have to uses yours mate. Go the Swannies!Was wanting to watch Cadel tonight, but with a 5am alarm, I will be in bed early.Don't want to miss the "Start"!
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/07/08 10:57 AM Author Posted 26/07/08 10:57 AM Looks like no one from the ACT will be joining us, so we'll get rid of the middle meeting point. Will make the boring hwy drive a bit shorter
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 26/07/08 11:03 AM Posted 26/07/08 11:03 AM haha im such a knob, I thought it was today and I sat at robbo pie shop for 2 hours lolps this is ETMAnd you even admtted it.Oh and im out for some bullsh!t reason.I.B.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now