turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Posted 05/03/14 02:07 AM Posted 05/03/14 02:07 AM Cheers again, anyone manage to do it on their FG??
Swindog Member 40 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Posted 24/11/14 08:11 AM Posted 24/11/14 08:11 AM To add to this thread... LC6i here http://www.crutchfield.com/mobile/Product/Item/Overview.aspx?I=161LC6IG&tp=2001I'll be doing an upgrade soon with this unit but keeping an 8" sub in the parcel tray.
Bennydrift New Member 2 Member For: 11y 7m 19d Posted 17/07/15 07:56 PM Posted 17/07/15 07:56 PM quadie mate, just wondering if next time I'm working up newcastle I could swing you a slab or some coin to do this mod for me? cheers
randykid Member 2 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Posted 27/12/18 11:29 AM Posted 27/12/18 11:29 AM Threadmine Alert if anyone has a copy of this and would like to send it to me I can host it on my droxbox acct.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/12/18 11:39 AM Posted 27/12/18 11:39 AM it's just not worth doing anymore, as a line-level-converter does the same job for bugger all cost. Plus, this thread has a better alternative ->
randykid Member 2 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Posted 27/12/18 12:59 PM Posted 27/12/18 12:59 PM cheers. think I have it sorted via spec sheet from the audio ic anyway, more wanted to confirm id done it right before powering it up.. I only read the first few pages of that thread earlier and didnt see anything for ba/f, just went thru it again and found it on page 5+ 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now