mercury rising Member 36 Member For: 18y 3m 12d Posted 26/06/08 06:22 AM Author Posted 26/06/08 06:22 AM Cheers for the warm welcome guys, I live in tea tree gully smoke'm , so hopefully theres a few members from there on here aswell. and I thought I might aswell get straight into the questions lol,,First off does anyone know where I can get the alloy pedals that they had on the BA mk2 and above, I really rekon they look alot better. Also can ya buy xr floor mats from anywhere or is ebay my best bet? thanks guys and pics are coming I promise
TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 26/06/08 06:25 AM Posted 26/06/08 06:25 AM great colour choice mateenjoy your T and smoke some holdens
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 26/06/08 06:28 AM Posted 26/06/08 06:28 AM & dont let anyone tell you that
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 26/06/08 06:34 AM Posted 26/06/08 06:34 AM great pick up mate, and ferntree auto salvage for the alloy pedals!put up some pics!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 26/06/08 07:38 AM Posted 26/06/08 07:38 AM hey champ well done with the buy local to ade as well eliz way c u out there
mercury rising Member 36 Member For: 18y 3m 12d Posted 26/06/08 07:49 AM Author Posted 26/06/08 07:49 AM great pick up mate, and ferntree auto salvage for the alloy pedals!put up some pics!Heres som pics, there a sh*ty quality will get some better ones when I get some time Also, I just rung a mate to tell him about the new car , his dad owns a ba mk2 T whilst talking to him he told me his dads car had been wrote off with a crash all people involved were ok. He also said his dad wants to get rid of his car for parts and told his son to ask me if I would be intersted in the interior ie the luxury leather seats with the bubbly insert things, I dont knw to much about those seats are they a nice seat or is the standard leather better? also would the ICC with climate control fit into my car? thanks guys.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 26/06/08 08:10 AM Posted 26/06/08 08:10 AM The climate control will fit your car but its a bit of work, requires a full dash removalAnd by the way, dont forget the seat belt when taking photos ..........................................................
mercury rising Member 36 Member For: 18y 3m 12d Posted 26/06/08 08:15 AM Author Posted 26/06/08 08:15 AM (edited) Yea I noticed the belt lol... but my lunch break was already overdue lol ( at work know ) so yea I shouldnt be using the work camera but oh well atleast yas get an idea lol. Edited 26/06/08 08:16 AM by Buf-Phoon
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/06/08 08:17 AM Posted 26/06/08 08:17 AM Hahaha @ the seatbelt out the door!
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 26/06/08 08:34 AM Posted 26/06/08 08:34 AM BA seatbelts never retract
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now