Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 9d Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/03 01:32 AM Posted 06/02/03 01:32 AM Craig reckons he'll have some sort of answer this arvo?.( Glad I went DIRECT to the stock controller!)...I just HOPE that it's NOT gunna be June?.. One of my reasons, for the Pursuit was the "build No.".. & the lower number the better!..When XR6T came out, all the advertising was around Merc Silver!.. Hence they were pretty common early on?..Thought it would follow with blood Pursuit?..Will keep you posted on this!...P.S..I haven't forgotten "donation"!!...( after seeing turbo sticker on XRt at westpoint yesterday( U know who's!), Gotta have one!!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 06/02/03 01:59 AM Posted 06/02/03 01:59 AM ( after seeing turbo sticker on XRt at westpoint yesterday( U know who's!), Gotta have one!!Might have been one of 2 mine was there yesterday as well. 3k service.Did you have a squiz at the Phantom XR8 they just got in?
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 9d Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/03 02:06 AM Posted 06/02/03 02:06 AM Dagabond, Yes saw the Phantom XR8 ( had a sit & a drool!)..Was your's the T6 that runs nitrogen in the tyres?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 06/02/03 02:24 AM Posted 06/02/03 02:24 AM Was your's the T6 that runs nitrogen in the tyres?Eh?
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 9d Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/03 04:13 AM Posted 06/02/03 04:13 AM Or was that Hellium?.....Doesn't matter, think it was "lionhearts" !
xr6_turbo_FPV V8Motorsport Team. Member 13 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Location: Brisbane QLD Posted 06/02/03 09:50 AM Posted 06/02/03 09:50 AM The Brisbane Motor Show starts 2morrow, so I wll see what they have available there, and I will let you guys know, I will be going more then once, I might try and get some happy snaps of the new GT face-lift as well..
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 06/02/03 10:01 AM Author Posted 06/02/03 10:01 AM I picked up my FPV Jacket today from the lovely guys at City Ford.. This jacket is damn nice.. material is of good quality and is damn warm.. Great for Winter! :D This is the front..
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 06/02/03 10:03 AM Author Posted 06/02/03 10:03 AM and Back..
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 06/02/03 10:46 AM Posted 06/02/03 10:46 AM I picked up my FPV Jacket today from the lovely guys at City Ford.. This jacket is damn nice.. material is of good quality and is damn warm.. Great for Winter! :D How much....
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 06/02/03 01:37 PM Author Posted 06/02/03 01:37 PM bargain at.. ummmm $250 :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now