09WNS Member 19 Member For: 18y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 05/06/08 10:33 AM Author Posted 05/06/08 10:33 AM many thanks I see his wife now and then but never ask if he is still doing the cars or not
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 05/06/08 10:34 AM Posted 05/06/08 10:34 AM well ask...?
09WNS Member 19 Member For: 18y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 05/06/08 10:38 AM Author Posted 05/06/08 10:38 AM it is not the kinda thing you remember when you see ppl it is more just a "hi how are you" and that is it not "hi is your husband still doing his cars"
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/06/08 11:18 AM Posted 05/06/08 11:18 AM It might also be a sore point to bring up with the wife. "Hi, how are you going?""Great thanks""Hey, is your hubby still into the car scene?""Nah, I gave him the arse for building cars for $200k and selling them for $90k""Oh, I see. Whatcha doing for lunch?"Well, you get the gist.
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 22y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/06/08 11:35 AM Posted 05/06/08 11:35 AM
09WNS Member 19 Member For: 18y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 05/06/08 11:40 AM Author Posted 05/06/08 11:40 AM yeah good one lolhe has been sick so I think he would of stopped not 100% surebut that would be my guess if I remember next time I see her I will try to ask
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 10d Gender: Male Posted 05/06/08 11:53 AM Posted 05/06/08 11:53 AM the bolero he spent around $200,000 on it and it sold for $94,000How did he go taking that business plan to a bank?
09WNS Member 19 Member For: 18y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 05/06/08 11:57 AM Author Posted 05/06/08 11:57 AM not sure but his accountant bought it from himlast seen down NSW I think
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 22y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/06/08 12:20 PM Posted 05/06/08 12:20 PM last seen down NSW I thinkspot on. being dropped off at lucas heights tip. sorry mate, the comedy value is just to high with SHV
xrmartO Member 43 Member For: 19y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/06/08 01:20 PM Posted 05/06/08 01:20 PM the red one I posted was in Street Machine in 2004 I thinkwith a big poster of it I have my mags signed the ones I knew he had he cars/utes in as well as the Street machine posterThe red one that you posted is a BA/BF. The one in street machine aaagggeeesss ago was an AU, I still have the mag I think. I saw the silver and purple ones at qld raceway maybe 4 or 5 years ago. They were modified xr6 turbos with really nice interiors. From memory the interiors were a bit like a DJR 320, sounded nice too.Not that it helps you track em down, but meh.
Recommended Posts